it has been a long time since i have memorized your face
I've been having trouble sleeping lately. I am thinking about too many things
I think if I didn't have so many brilliant fantasies of lives I could be leading but am not, then I could sleep. I could lay my head to my pillow and merely sleep.
simple , unadulterated rest.
I wish there was some way to turn off my thoughts, just make everything quiet and dark, like a candle being blown out.
I think if I didn't have so many brilliant fantasies of lives I could be leading but am not, then I could sleep. I could lay my head to my pillow and merely sleep.
simple , unadulterated rest.
I wish there was some way to turn off my thoughts, just make everything quiet and dark, like a candle being blown out.
it has been hours now since i wandered through your place
when i sleep on your couch i feel very safe
when you bring me blankets
i cover my face
when i sleep on your couch i feel very safe
when you bring me blankets
i cover my face
No comments:
Post a Comment